+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury needs advice on talents/gems/glyphs/etc..

Fury needs advice on talents/gems/glyphs/etc..

Hey! So I came back to world of warcraft about 6 weeks ago, and tried to get back into raiding which I did. Unfortunately I cant get into heroic guilds now. Nevertheless, I have geared up quite a bit and I'm curious if Im doing it right because I cant find any updates on fury warr from 4.1 to now. I stopped playing in about May.

So what I've been doing is reforge and gem as I see it essential, but I would like tips on how to do to make my dps optimal.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Clone/advanced

I know I miss like 2 enchants that are better, but having trouble finding skilled enough enchanter, so please look away from that

Thanks in advance,

Clone!
    Last edited by Machoen; 11-07-2011 at 06:19 AM.
    Clone - Horde @ Sylvanas EU

Little things reforge/gem wise. You oughtta reforge exp to crit on your back and neck. The mastery and haste will do more for your damage than excess (28/28) expertise. If a blue/yellow slot has a +str bonus, split gems with secondary stats (hit/crit) are good.

You look solid. Any other optimizing would have to be done using logs to analyze your game play.

Thank you

Dont you think its better with solid 40 str if its under +20 str bonus?
    Last edited by Machoen; 11-08-2011 at 02:13 AM.

general gemming proceedure for non-red sockets:

Items with 1 socket:

-if the socket bonus is +10str or more, and the socket is yellow, gem for the socket bonus. If the socket is blue, then either gem for the bonus, or gem pure strength, I need to confirm the resulting gains.
    -if the socket bonus is +10 crit or more, gem for the socket bonus.
    -if the socket bonus is +10 hit or more, gem for the socket bonus.
    -if the socket bonus is +20 mastery/haste, gem for the socket bonus.
    -everything else gem pure strength

Items with two sockets:

- if the bonus is +20 str or more, gem for the bonus
    - if the bonus is +20 crit or more, and the sockets are yellow and/or red, gem for the bonus.
    - everything else gem pure strength

Download Landsouls Spreadsheet/EJ to see dps-gain and check exact stat-values to be sure.

Alright, appreciate this thanks.

Btw is the revered trinket any good for me? I really dnot know, ofc if it means i have min. 26 exp, do u think its good?

I love essence. I stack it with 2 piece bonus and dw. I didn't spec out of BV so that BS cd stays even with essence and DW. Not sure if its optimal for min/max, but it makes stacking cd easier to manage.

the trinket is lovely with 1 min cd.. its great increase for dps..

I have one more question, should I use rend or shouldnt I? I know I lose some rage but it also increases my dps by approx. 1k i guess? What you guys think?

I don't. With the stance dance time and rage loss, I don't really see how it'd be worth it in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread