+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drenai resto shaman help

Drenai resto shaman help

hi ive previously been away from wow for 7 months and previously played enhancement (dps) ive started into healing and require some help on general heal rotation and the do's and don't kind of stuff i would appreciate any help thanks

Drenai resto shaman help

Two gearing strategies:

Both: get to 918 haste

Strat 1: get spirit on everything.

Strat 2: Stack crit and mastery

Tips and tricks: keep riptide rolling on three targets at all times. Use your mana CDs as often as you can when it will not be wasted. For example, if you know core of ripeness puts back about 20% mana, use it as soon as you hit 80% so you can use it again as soon as possible.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Are you running 10 or 25? Looking at the char you have listed in your profile, I'd change your glyphs around. For Prime, I use Riptide, Water Shield and Earth Shield. These are must haves in 10 mans imo. For Majors I use Healing Stream I'd also highly recommend Stoneclaw. Very useful on a short CD. The other major, I use chain but you can change that around depending on your raid type and preferences. Also, if you are running 10, Blessing of the Eternals is very lackluster.

I only use Rip and GHW to be honest. I never use Healing Surge. Basically my rotation is Rip, GHWx2, Lightning bolt (big believer in TC). Rinse and repeat. Obviously, depending on the circumstances, don't LB and cast another UE/GHW and it will differ for AOE damage like on domo. You're probably running into mana problems right now but it does get much better once you get 2 piece T12.
    Here's my profile if you'd like to compare

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Ikuti/simple

Another good resource outside of the guide in the sticky is to go to http://lifeingroup5.com/

Hes doing 10man btw

for 10man its different bro

how so ?

+ Reply to Thread