+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest: Answers needed

Quest: Answers needed

Hello to you good people at tankspot

I am embarking on one of the bigger adventures / horrors in life: I am working on my master thesis in culture and communication.

And I need your help! Iím trying to uncover the truths about gender, MMOís, behavior, culture and communication, and while it might sometimes seems so, academics cannot work by just sitting in a nice comfy chair reading a book. I need to find out what all of you think about all of this, and Iíve put together this nice little survey that will help me along greatly on my quest.

If I could get you to spend 5 minutes of your time helping me by taking this survey, I shall be ever so grateful (no loot though, but pat yourself on the back and take the XP )

You can find it right here: http://survey.passionforlife.dk/index.php?sid=33497

Thank you for your help, have an epic day
    Christina

I completed the survey as I know from my own experience how hard it can be to get participants for a study. Good luck with your thesis!

Quest: Answers needed

Women doing wow surveys? Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Jk. Good luck
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

+ Reply to Thread