+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone spot what these are?

Can anyone spot what these are?

Hi,
    I just made myself a new UI (inspired a bit by Aliena).
    I've been using pretty long time on it now, and yet there are some annoying fails in it.

Anyway, my question in this thread is: can anyone see what AddOn the castbar and the debuffs to the left of my target is?

I'd like to disable both that big, clumsy castbar and those little annoying debuffs, as they're looking awful imo, and they will be getting in the way of my Grid when I'm in a raid.

Best regards
    Jessicasky

Great, I forgot the picture to show you guys, lol. Anyway, here it is.
    WoWScrnShot_103011_031256.jpg

the debuff bars look like a part of raven, but Im not sure since you also have satrinas buff frames running aswell. If your running 2 buff mods, you might want to remove one.

the cast bar Im really not sure. It could be one of about 50 commonly used addons. I would need a list of what addons you have installed.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

That looks like part of Quartz, could be wrong though.
    King of Cheese, Pope of Lemons, Warlord of Pancakes, Sultan of Omelletes, Czar of Zuchini, Kaiser of Pretzels, Archduke of Apples, Duke of Pimento-loaf, Prime-Minister of Meats, Count of Tomato, The Regent of Danish, Chieftan of Chutney, and Lord of the Dance.

Those look like quartz to me as well.

Problem solved, thanks guys
    Yes, it was Quartz ( the big clumsy castbar ) and the other was a part of ForteXorcist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicasky View Post
    Problem solved, thanks guys
    Yes, it was Quartz ( the big clumsy castbar ) and the other was a part of ForteXorcist.
    I'm pretty sure those are both from quartz The debuff timer is anchored to the cast bar.
    The spelltimer of FX doesn't look like that.

Hmm well that might be true. Although I thought it were ForteXorcist, as I unchecked that in the AddOn-list and it were gone. Anyway, the problem is fixed now so it's all good

+ Reply to Thread