+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it even possible to get CTC capped in normals?

Is it even possible to get CTC capped in normals?

I've finally reached it, but I don't think I can afford to lose anything at the moment and stay CTC capped. Only got 3 pieces of 391 gear, only two of which I use.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nazgrel/Galook/advanced
    Galook - Dwarf Paladin - US Nazgrel

Don't forget that there is 90 mastery food (1.1% block) and mastery elixirs (225 mastery rating = 2.8% block), so you can get ~3.9% CTC from buffs (also don't forget the ~0.4% parry from Kings+strength buff). If you don't use the 90 mastery food, the fish feast will grant about 0.4% CTC.

Also don't worry about using any heroic T11 level pieces to fill a mastery gap, the difference between 372 and 378 isn't that great.
    Last edited by Fetzie; 10-29-2011 at 04:17 AM.

I have 102.51 just using the seafood and a stam flask. Maybe getting to like 103ish% after full raid buffs or something. I was just wondering if I could get block capped just from gear and gems in normal 378 gear.

If only I could somehow get 383 mastery from lavascale minestrone, mastery elixirs to not have to rely on 2 mastery trinkets =/

You could use a Fine Ember Topaz and a Puissant dream emerald in the pants, that along with a 40 mastery gem in the belt buckle would put you at 375 with elixir and food, putting you about right on the cap with a single mastery trinket. You may not need to change the belt buckle gem if you get yourself Battle Shout/SoE totem/Horn of Winter + Kings and check your CTC then.

My raid comp will always have a druid for mark of wild and a shaman for SoE totem. And thanks, I'll try that out. That's with the mastery food and elixir right?

+ Reply to Thread