+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protection Warrior meta for Heroic Ragnaros 10man.

Protection Warrior meta for Heroic Ragnaros 10man.

I've been thinking about switching out my 1% block meta for the 2% spell damage reduction meta for tanking heroic rag. im the tank designated to run out and taunt rag to root traps in P4 so i will be taking alot of superheated damage.

anyone have any solid advice on which meta is better for this fight?

heres my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Chitin/advanced

t
    hanks in advance!

Its not worth it.

Over the course of the fight, you should be taking the bulk of your damage from rag himself. Thus 1% of the bulk of your damage is almost always more than 2% of the damage taken via spells during specific times in the encounter. If your finding yourself in need of some addition survivability during certian abilities, try working out a cd rotation before the fight starts. If you know you NEED the 25% magic damage reduction at roughly 6:30 seconds into the fight, build your rotation around that time interval. Perhaps using your lesser cds, such as trinkets, would be a wise idea.

PS- hard to give advise based on your armory when your in lvl 70 gear
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

+ Reply to Thread