Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Farewell TankSpot!

Farewell TankSpot!

My position at TankSpot has been eliminated and all my access removed.

My time here has been a lot of fun and I appreciate the opportunity to work here.

I will allow the other TankSpot staff to speak for themselves, I know I am not the only one who has been fired.

You can keep up with me at:
    http://bluedots.org

You can keep up with Ciderhelm at:
    http://ciderhelm.com

We aren't going anywhere I look forward to continuing to work with the gaming community.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Do you want me to cast Lifebloom inside you?

Thank you for all the work you've done. Gamers may not always seem to be appreciative, but we are. Appreciative and argumentative are not quite mutually exclusive.

Must say my interests are peaked about what has happened, but propriety would seem to indicate we shouldn't ask 0.o

Thanks for also staying a part of the peasants community!

What sif said
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Airowird View Post
    What sif said
    Good luck with your rift/sw:tor/LoL/GW2 site, I'll be sure to take a look at it

O.o what did i miss?

also, thanks for all the hard work you and the mod team has put into the site over the years! tankspot wouldn't be the same without it.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Simply: Tank you!

I mean Thank you
    "This is the very stuff that causes cork taint." Mačl

Wow, that's a shock. You did a great job over the years Blue and Aliena. Hope you'll still hang around.
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

wtf?
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Thanks Bluedot, hope to see you around BF3; you've done a great job over the time I've been posting here. It is a bit of a shock.

What is this I don't even

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

I guess this somewhat ties into the lack of "official" Tankspot content lately, sans Lore and Fony's weekly stuff?

Not trolling and I apologize if this is interpreted as antagonistic, I genuinely don't know who Bluedot is besides a few mentions of his name in the Shoutbox. I'm just as curious as the rest of the peons here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Sounds like the guy who ran in front of the train had an even worse week than you guys did.

I dono.. I call for a shoutbox crew meeting. Ion has the chair. Bov has the floor.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    This.

And thank you guys. I have been a long time follower and appreciate all the videos and guides and thoughts you put into everything!!

I actually did not see this coming. I kind of feel like we're being trolled, but I'll ignore that feeling for this one.

Thank you for everything you all have done! Many a raid boss has been made easier thanks to your work, even from pretty far back in the day. You both had better still hang out with us, especially on the donor forums! I mean, we can't just let that BF3 thread die, Bluedot! I haven't really talked to Aliena at all really, except during the Cata beta when I asked what webcam would be awesome to buy. I am satisfied with the suggestion still. Anyways, enjoy yourselves!
    "Kyle, this is the way the world works. If you want to find quality friends, you have to wade through all the dicks first." -Cartman

Not troll, real.

However, I will miss all 3 of you, Patrick, Josh, and Mandy. You guys were more than just co workers here at tankspot and gave me an opportunity here. You guys were genuinely gaming buddies of mine as we stayed up late into the night playing whatever Cider con'd us into buying off of steam, or HoN, and later LoL. Good luck in your future endeavors and I'm sure we'll keep in touch.

As for people with concerns, you shouldn't have any in terms of Tankspot itself, we're still going to put out content, Lore's still around, with his PST, Marmot, Legendary, (however many shows he has now), and hopefully we'll be seeing some upgrades/changes/fixes to our beloved community in the coming months.

It was a great 4 years with you guys, and I'll never forget it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thank you all for your time and dedication to our community.

I have to ask, why are they leaving?

You guys Take Care.

wow this is a shock..I started watching tankspot vid here when Ciderhelm was posting them..it was why I always came here..=(

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatme View Post
    this
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Closed Thread