+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arcane mage wondering if its all good :)

Arcane mage wondering if its all good :)

Hi there

I wonder if my mage looks alright when it comes to enchants, reforging, gems, talents and all that. Just started raiding in FL and want my char to be ok.

Appreciating all help I can get, ty in advance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Altec/simple

invocation is useless in pve. Mage interrupts never happen. If your guild is counting on a mage interrupt then I can maybe understand it, but honestly tank and melee interupts have half the cool down of our interrupt.

Your not fully spec'd into burning soul. Time lost from push back is time lost casting. I would say you need to fill this out.

You have a lot of haste. I'm a bigger fan of going mastery heavy and ignoring the haste soft cap.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Ty very much for that reply. I will of course take away that talent point in invocation and instead max out burning soul. Gonna try giving more mastery a chance to see if it shows an improvement.

Arcane mage wondering if its all good :)

Www.askmrrobot.com...will answer any question u have for any class/spec...just load ur char in press optimize and do what it says...ull see a massive dpa improvement

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitmarsh View Post
    Www.askmrrobot.com...will answer any question u have for any class/spec...just load ur char in press optimize and do what it says...ull see a massive dpa improvement
    askmrrorobitc is pretty crappy.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread