+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tankspot's Blizzcon 2011 Info feed - DAY ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    I apologize for the vulgar language and have cleaned out the post, but your views were 1) wrong, because you claimed it was d3 beta, and 2) attacking the pandaren aspect of it is folly as I pointed out in the lore. Making allusions to hello kitty is a cheap shot at a company that has provided us with the best games in consistently in the past 2 decades. This isn't the wow forums, I don't appreciate over exaggerated whining, or QQ.

I don't feel like they're dangling the d3 carrot at all, they specifically stated that it was to help with people who were going to be torn between playing WoW or D3, this made it easy for them, they get both. If you don't want both, and only have time for 1, that's different, and that's your choice to make. If you don't want to play for a year anymore, than just buy D3, it's cheaper overall that way. I fail to see how this can be seen negatively whatsoever from a consumer standpoint. You still have every option available to you regarding the games prior to this announcement, now you just have 1 more that coincides with what blizzard felt was a large population.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree about the D3 dangling. But just to clarify, I never spoke out about the pandaren or made any hello kitty references. My only beef was with the D3 thing. Even though I will admit I'm definitely not excited about Mists of Pandaria, I never said anything about it not being legitimate WoW lore, or anything about it.

Then I think my initial remark regarding hello kitty and the pandaren hate was meant to be directed towards a different user who posted about it and wasn't directed at you. I was mostly referring to your d3 beta remark. To me, the expansion looks fun, to you not so much, so be it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Kazey, Thanks for saying what many of us are thinking about the subject. The constant whining of ex-wow players gets old here. Most of us still enjoy the game very much, and are very much looking forward to the expansion.

+ Reply to Thread