+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How am i looking and can i do it better?

How am i looking and can i do it better?

Thanks for any help you can offer in advance guys!

i just started raiding when cataclysm came. so i dont know if there is some thing i do wrong.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A4m/simple

Going sunday firelands nicely just wondering if there is anything i can improve on ....maybe my talent and glyphs?'

Thanks

I'll be keeping an eye on this as well, specifically in regards to stat weights (the leaving expertise and reforging out of crit both makes sense and confuses me terribly! lol). The talent trees look to be in order though.
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

OK, Bear stat priorities= Agil>Stam>Dodge>Mastery>Expertise>Crit=Haste=Hit. With high level gear this can get somewhat debateable due to having so much dodge DR makes it retarded to get more % out of any amount of rating. This stat priority basically means that your ideal peice of gear is passive mastery/expertise reforge expertise to dodge.

Awesome, thanks Greg. By the above standard, Zam, your gear looks pretty good, spec looks good, so I'd say you're ready to rock! Let us know how it goes.
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

Agil>Stam>Dodge>Mastery>Expertise>Crit=Haste=Hit
    Unfortunately, that's incorrect.

Agility > Dodge > Mastery > Expertise (to 26) >= Crit > Hit = Expertise (after 26) > Haste.

As for specific suggestions / pointers:

- Get the 371 PvP Helm/Shoulders. 2 piece bonus is awesome and it's the best thing you'll get until tier pieces.
    - VP Necklace.
    - Get the gloves from Shannox asap. Until then the 371 PvP gloves will work just fine.
    - T12 Pants.
    - VP Relic
    - VP Ring
    - Fluid Death
    - H-Tia's is better than both of your trinkets. Although if you have the Dodge / Doge brewfest trinket use that instead.
    - Switch to Agi/Mastery shoulder enchant
    - +Stats is better than +Stamina to chest, but it still works.
    - Assassin's Step is better than Earthen Vitality, but movement speed is the most important
    - Don't reforge to Mastery
    - Reforge out of Haste before Crit
    - Reforge out of Hit before Crit
    - Reforging out of Crit before Expertise is correct.

For any questions, go to www.theincbear.com/forums

Just guessing your still working on VP stuff like myself, but I went with the relic and trinket from the molten front daily - the moonwell portion. I also elected to go with the pvp necklace, since I assume the tier pieces are going to be a stronger VP purchase. (Initially) Granted my bear set is kind of my side project since I mostly heal, so spending VP on this stuff isnt practical for myself yet.

Last sunday i did 6/7 guild run. yes im still working at Vp iteams getting relic today

and i change my reforge from Mastery

+ Reply to Thread