+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help With My Fury Warrior.

Need Help With My Fury Warrior.

Hi guys.

I am currently on a trial to a guild that means a lot to me. Apparently my dps is a little low. I will link logs. The fury warrior officer thinks I should be doing a minimum of 30k on some bosses. ( I recall doing 30k on nm Baelroc when I wasn't with a guild) So on a stand still fight my dps is alright. I tried to use land souls spreadsheet but it just won't let me sync my character so I'm lost as to what my max dps is. I know simcraft is around 28-30k on a patchwork fight.

I know my rotation ( I think > Check the logs I guess < )

Armory Link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...øtion/advanced

Logs for HM shannox- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...3/?s=351&e=533

Please help, not sure what I may be doing wrong.

Michael.

**** NOTE THAT WHEN THIS FIGHT OCCURED I HAD RECLAIMED ASHKANDI in my OH ( NM) ****
    Last edited by angeli99; 10-20-2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Small part left out.

One big thing jumped right out to me. On last weeks H domo kill

Rarmang got 62 blood thrists, Naught got 48, You got 45.
    Also Rarmang got off 12 cleaves while you only preformed 1
    Your colossus slam up time was 16.6% and your other fury warriors were above 20%.

Also your cooldown timing is slightly off. Initially you want to stack your CD's with blood lust. While you can't do this with pre-poting you can still stack bloodfury, engi gloves, reck, deathwish, with the 100% damage AND BL.

Part of your issue looks like you aren't planning your cooldown usage.

If you had taken the total fight's length into consideration you could have delayed your trinket, blood fury, and engi bonus. To all land in death wish + potion at the end.

I'm saying that would have pushed you over, but its this level of attention to detail that will help you climb the totem pole.
    Last edited by leethaxor; 10-21-2011 at 12:18 AM.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread