+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nerfing Hallow's End

Nerfing Hallow's End

Okay, I can live with the nerfing of raids, dungeons and quests, but nerfing the mask achievement for Hallow's End? Now Blizz has gone too far, too far. It's madness I tell ya, sheer madness. Masks for "A Mask for All Occasions" are now sold by vendors. As if that's not bad enough, they only cost 2 Tricky Treats; 2 lousy Tricky Treats for quality masks. What is Azeroth coming too.

This is where I pretend to be shocked. =/

This is where I pretend to be disappointed and angry with Blizzard, but am actually happy I have finished the achievement after what must be 4 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Masks for "A Mask for All Occasions" are now sold by vendors.
    WTF. Talk about a let down. That's the only achieve I have left, but why make it so easy?

Next thing you know, Metzen will be in Iron Forge next to Old Man Winter giving free rides so you don't have to trudge all the way to the Burning Steppes to free him.

Ahh poop and yay at the same time. I am only a few masks away, and was hoping this was the big year to get-r-done.
    =\

My first run on my DK, I got the plate helm and the DPS str ring. Not bad for a tank. >.>

Lucky ^, I want the helm for OS on my DK. Last year my hunter got it and can't even equip it.

I got the helm on my first run as well. Finally got the me that Cata Epic achieve since I'm so unlucky when it comes to my rolls in raids.

I'm glad that the guy with a plate helm uses an Agility sword. Along with Coren using an Agility mace and an Agility dagger. Also an agility legendary coming.

World of Roguecraft indeed.

Last year was the best, when you'd mouse over the grave and the game would lock up. I still have the marco on my bars to turn off tool tips that was the work around.

This year he just seems to die faster; the head is getting one shotted basically; and then it seems he's dying in mid-sentence when it leaves him the third time.

Hallow's End may be my favorite holiday event - Winter Veil is a close second.

with each phase having 900k life, and the head having 60k, what do you expect? I was thinking he would have 3x 1.5 million or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Last year was the best, when you'd mouse over the grave and the game would lock up. I still have the marco on my bars to turn off tool tips that was the work around.

This year he just seems to die faster; the head is getting one shotted basically; and then it seems he's dying in mid-sentence when it leaves him the third time.

Hallow's End may be my favorite holiday event - Winter Veil is a close second.
    Only godless heathens don't love Brewfest the most.

Hallow's End is definitely second, though.

I guess we can expect all of the holiday events to be super easy now >.>
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    I guess we can expect all of the holiday events to be super easy now >.>
    ur super easy now

now? I've ALWAYS been super easy.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Having to run around and go to all those elders is what they should nerf! Like have a parade of them all in Dalaran or something. lol I hate those!

Quote Originally Posted by Nez View Post
    Having to run around and go to all those elders is what they should nerf! Like have a parade of them all in Dalaran or something. lol I hate those!
    They already nerfed that.

They allowed flying mounts in Azeroth. Things like the flame festival where the fires aren't always next to a flight point meant getting out the land mount.

Squeezing in every free minute over two weeks for the past three years during that event was fun, wasn't it? I'm glad i'm finally done with it and i don't care if Deathknightshadowlol, dinged 85 about seven minutes ago can get it as well. Comfort changes vs blatant nerfs, your call

This is where I pretend to care about achievements.

THIS IS WHERE I PRETEND TO NOT CARE ABOUT WIZARD CAT. <[;3

+ Reply to Thread