+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Think he's ready to start tanking heroics?

Think he's ready to start tanking heroics?

I know I still need to replace shoulders and belt with a good bit of immediacy, but otherwise think it would hold up?

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wball/advanced

You're ready to start tanking HCs at around ilvl 329. you're nearly at the gear level to start tanking Zandalari HC

True. I do outgear the content a smudge, but I was also factoring in the fact that just about everyone outgears not only heroics, but my tank as well. Usually even Troll heroics. What the heck, I'll give it a shot. I know to mark and all that, so it can't be TOO terrible, eh? Thanks.

What is the worst that can happen? You wipe? then you go back and find out what you did wrong (is usually fairly obvious) and if you didn't do anything wrong, see if somebody else did. Fix it, move on.

I do have death note.. Not hard to pick apart why I died.

If everyone out gears it that means things will die faster, so you don't need to worry about being squishy as the Healer's mana pool is bigger than he needs, it also means the healers heals will be bigger faster than you need. if you're worrying about threat....yeah so peeps may be pulling 25k that means you need to pull 5k not to difficult i hope

I pull 5k unbuffed on a dummy. Granted Direbrew had a ton of adds, I pulled almost 11k on that fight and have made tons of upgrades since.

+ Reply to Thread