Thread: Heroic beth question

Heroic beth question

Got a question for tanks on ground level concerning spinners. Obviously the initial set of spinners are easily manageable, but the 2nd/3rd set of spinners do tanks find themselves target taunting individual ones to ur current drone tanking location or leave the dps to fend for themselves? Trying to find a rhythm for this because after these lil bastards are dropped down off their webs i find them running a muck on random dps/healers and it doesnt seem like our warr tank has enough time to work them in to his priorities. Any suggestions from ur experience?

Coincidentally I spent all last night doing this, and holy crap is this a workout. Yes, that 2nd and 3rd set of spinners is an absolute bastard to handle when they start spawning on opposite sides from each other. The only saving grace I had was that with Vigilance on our Beth'tilac tank I could basically spam taunt the spinners both down from the web and back to me when they wandered off to eat a healer. Eventually once I spread Rend around I had all ~5 spinners on me with the Drone, they died pretty quickly once they were rounded up. But it was hell learning that and I'm still having trouble with it.

We had a 1% wipe last night, that was crushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Sounds like the guy who ran in front of the train had an even worse week than you guys did.

Drone will do a frontal aoe like 5-10 secs after it spawns after that you can move it near the raidpile and be in range to taunt 1-2 down. Depends a bit how well the little adds are handled if they tend to get close its not such a good idea.

Heroic beth question

Ohhhh delicuous on vigi on the beth tank, that should ease things up am absolute shitload. Thanks bud!