+ Reply to Thread

Thread: arcane help

arcane help

Is there any full guides to playing an arcane mage focused more on 5 mans over raids. Basically I want to know stat priority stat caps and rotation / priority.
    Last edited by grothia; 10-09-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: stupid autocorrect

No there is no guides that focus on 5mans over raids. 5mans your thought put rarely matters much at all. The boss shouldn't be alive more then 2 minutes and you really can't get deep into the rotation or cooldown management. I will be more then happy to answer any questions.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Ok to start are there stat caps?

If I were standing still waiting on CDs for a burn phase what's the best rotation to keep the numbers up? Assuming item lvl 359 average?

There are two that are semi critical.
    Hit which is at 17%. Haste has a soft cap around 1700.

Also there is no rotation. There is a goal, your goal is to float between 95 and 90% mana. You need to manage your mana staking arcane blast to do more damage and dumping your stacks with Arcane missiles, and Arcane barrage, so you don't dip to low on mana.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread