+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back in Action

Back in Action

Hi everyone,

I quite WoW just after clearing all the Cata Heroics and obtaining pretty much starting raiding gear. I have now come back and I am trying to figure out how to get current raid gear items without being in a raid group quite yet. Are there any new recipes that I should look for? How about the 2 new instances? I know I should research a bit more and I will, but any help is appreciated.

Re: Back in Action

I think not positive this is best way but I would do all firelands dailies you could plus run as many Za and zg as you can The Za and zg gear is 353 and plus you get valor points to get your valor gear I forget what the gear is that you get once you unlock the vendors from doing a ton of dailies but I believe it is got a couple pieces and recipes that are good depending on class and role

Sent from my Dell Streak

Head & Shoulders from ZA, mantle of patience from thrall questline, boe neck from fireland trash, boe bracers from vp, crafted 359 shield/belt and 378 boots, ring & trinket from firelands dailies. For the rest just get jp gear and slowly get valorpoint gear. There is also a 365 crafted onehander but that's not worth the mats imo. Mirror trinket from tol barad is still very good if you don't have that one yet.

With the nerfs to T11 content and firelands recently it shouldn't be hard to jump back into raiding quickly

Thank you! Now I just have to pull a 12 hour shift and get a quick nap and WoW here I come all weekend!

+ Reply to Thread