+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grid layout question

Grid layout question

I want to set up grid to line all the groups up in one column from left to right opposed to the groups stacking on top of eachother. anyone have any suggestions? Ive tried installing grid2 instead and I havent been able to resolve the issue either.

I basicly want a group layout of 1x10 opposed to 1x5

Truc
    Last edited by truculent; 09-28-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Been a while since I've used Grid but I 99% certain that's just an option in the base addon (Grid) itself whether groups are sorted vertically or horizontally.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

there is a "orientation of frame" option and ive selected "horizontal" but no difference.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

In the Layout tab, try selecting "By class 10" in 10 player raid layout option.

No, that just effects the order the units are sorted. has no effect on the frame.

Hmm so it's still 2x5? Sorry I dont have a 10man to test it before I posted it
    Try this maybe? http://www.wowace.com/addons/gridcustomlayouts/

this actually worked. However, I dont speak lua. so on the fly I made up a script

;1,2;GROUP;

which achieved what I wanted to do, however, Im getting errors in bgs, I think its somthing to do with when people leave and rejoin the group, but im not sure exactly.

thanks again!

ps- anyone speak LUA? I could use a hand making a layout that isnt going to bug all the time.

someone?

on that same layout page where you choose by group 10 or by group 40 and whatnot, scroll down a bit and there is a checkbox for horizontal or vertical groups

not talking about the same horizontal or vertical orientation that is on the main tab

+ Reply to Thread