+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Pally Tank

New Pally Tank

Hello all, I am getting back into Tanking on my Pally, have a Warrior that I ran as a Tank in Wrath, and I am looking for some advice, but thats why we are all here anyway, right. I just dinged 85 a few days ago on him and I got the quick upgrades avaliable but I have not tanked a Cata Dungeon yet. I wanted the pros to look me over and let me know where I stand right now. I plan to get 3 or 4 guildies together for my first couple of runs before I inflict myself on the general population.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nheartz/simple

You want mastery. until you achieve 102.4% combat table coverage its probably your best stat, any gem should either be a pure mastery gemor a hybrid mastery gem. Get rid of the agility trinket, agility does nothing for you now. you should prolly take points from hallowed ground and show them in Pursuit of justice. Sort your Glyphs out GoSoT is a must, GoShotR is a must, then either GoCS or GoHotR depending on wether you want more AoE or more single target damage.

Thanks for the comment. I still have the Blood-Soaked Ale Mug because it has 219 Mastery equipped, the Agil is an on-use. I did a little reading and was planning to switch out a couple of gems like you said as well, having a 525 JC is a blessing :-)

Pyrea has writen an awsome prot pally guide would recomend you go read it cant link it due to being on my phone but if i remember right its in the critical articals libary

+ Reply to Thread