+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offical board class questions

Offical board class questions

Was looking through the official forums, and the class forums all have sticky threads with the post limit removed where Blizzard is asking for feedback on the class. Just a handful of questions but when I saw it last, the hunter thread was already over 1000 replies and I doubt it will slow down any time soon.

PS this was on the us boards, I don't know if the EU region has them yet.

EU has them as well, even the Shaman thread is at 400+ replies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Think this is part of the standard expansion planning, rather than a pre-4.3 thing.

Correct, the OP states it is to get information about "the overall class over time" or some nonsense. I just peeked at the count on the US hunter thread, its at #1025 and the OP was 18 hours ago.

where Blizzard is asking for feedback on the class
    i can imagine how thats gonna turn out

probably alot of "X CLASS BEAT MY CLASS IN PVP YESTERDAY,NERF THEM BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PimpJuice4 View Post

probably alot of "X CLASS BEAT MY CLASS IN PVP YESTERDAY,NERF IT BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Actually most the discussion was pretty well mannered. I read the majority of the threads of classes I play, and they made sense. A lot of common threads emerging. Maybe only 5 or 6 were the X CLASS IS OP SO LETS GIVE THEM [op ability] SO THEY CAN BE MORE OP.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by PimpJuice4 View Post

probably a lot of "X. CLASS BEAT MY CLASS IN PVP YESTERDAY,NERF THEM BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Especially, since Blizz explicitly stated that they did NOT want to hear that stuff; what they want are quality of life type changes, the example they gave was no ammo for hunters, or things like what makes the class fun to play, not fun to play, etc.

But since the average IQ on the forums is about equal to road kill, I'm sure it will be as you say.

There was a lot of multi post suggestions. A lot of it very very thought out, well organized easy to read. Hopefully blizz will use it.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread