+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid cooldown tracker?

Raid cooldown tracker?

Is there an add-on that will let me track when Cooldowns for other raid memebers are off of cooldown (spirit link totem, aura mastery, etc)? I have found some addons that may do the job but it seems that most arent able to take into account talent points and glyphs that may change the CD length.

i use ora3 to track thing like that. it won't be accurate for resto druid tranq's unless they have the addon as well since it uses the untalented cooldown timers for everyone....

besides, ora3 is a great addon for raid leaders and everyone in your raid should be using it.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Ill look at ora3...if myself and other ppl in the raid have it will it automatically sync?

yes i will. it will pop up with a menu when you open the raid panel that can show everyone's durability, resistance levels, auto promoting, auto inviting, main tank frame with their targets, and a cooldown frame for major raid cd's.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Hermes will do a lot of what you need, it considers talents, you can change cooldowns manually for players who you know have glyphs (there is no ingame API to detect which glyphs a player has).

+ Reply to Thread