+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How could make my CTC higher?

How could make my CTC higher?

Hey there

my Stats and gear are here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Anzith/simple

Just wondering if my CTC is good enough to start doing FL or Still need some more gear from T11/Valor gear?

i'm reading forums and understanding to a point what is going on but i still feel like i could get more by gemming or reforging something??

any ideas?

Thanks for your time

Get the Mirror of Broken Images from Tol Barad

Yeah, basically jsut keep on gearing up for right now. The TB trinket is a MUST have for tanking. There are some minor tweaks you could make that would create slight improvements, but nothing that will show a noticable diferance. BUT, if you want to know, here are some suggestions:
    Gem sockets that only have a 10 socket bonus (no matter what it is really) should be pure mastery.
    Gem sockets that have a stamina socket bonus..... this is completely up to you. from the looks of things you're gearing up in t11 raid at the moment and are a a decent ways away from hitting FL. If this is the case i would say scrap the minor stamina socket bonuses (you have more than enough health for t11 raids) put in pure mastery and continue to get better gear. Make sure to leave enough gems of the correct color for your meta gem thogh.

Oh, and i jsut noticed that you Meta Gem is inncorrect. It should be the gem with the increased block raitng if i'm not mistaken.

Increased Block value, The Eternal Shadowspirit diamond is what you want

You could get the Retribution T11 trousers, they have a massive 221 mastery rating on them, reforge the hit rating to dodge or parry. Also get that Mirror from Tol'Barad ASAP and replace the bedrock talisman. If you can get your hands on the Symbiotic Worm (Magmaw, BWD) you should be almost CTC capped when buffed with mastery elixir + food when it proccs.

thanks heaps for the tips just finished my TB dailies going to have to get use to do that once a day now but if anybody else has an any thing else keep posting

Offtopic ,why you use that meta gem ? And all others said TB trinket will be big thing for your gear set.

+ Reply to Thread