+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with UI

Need help with UI

Hey fellow players here on tankspot. I really need some help, i need a minimal ui that suites my needs.

I got a warrior tank, resto shaman and leveling a druid atm. But i can't seem to wrap my head around good ones.

I used Pat's ui edit of tukui, but its giving me alot of errors atm, so currently im using standard blizz ui. But i really need some help, therefor i came to you guys

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    You must have not track when I update my Edit much, as of 1.4.8 on WoWInterface, I've fixed around 90% of the common errors that I could reproduce. So if you're getting errors they're more then likely Blizzard ones or ones not reported to me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

There's a really slick UI Pack on Curse for Enhance shaman. Take out the Shock and Awe, replace with TidyPlates. Looks slick, and it'll work for everything. Personally, when it comes to healing, I'm kind of a clicktard so I need to get my Healium back but otherwise it's really clean. I actually let a tank die today. It was a sad day in resto shammy world.

Link to the addon pack: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/packs/2109/default.aspx
    Last edited by Charon; 09-05-2011 at 03:38 AM. Reason: To include addon pack link

@Charon, although i like a lot of the addons in that pack, it may be a tad heavy for what the OP is looking for, especially when compared to how light Tuk is.

http://www.vranx.com/compilations.htm

Here is a good place to start looking around. The compilations with oUF unit frames are going to be the more minimal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    You must have not track when I update my Edit much, as of 1.4.8 on WoWInterface, I've fixed around 90% of the common errors that I could reproduce. So if you're getting errors they're more then likely Blizzard ones or ones not reported to me yet.
    Im very sorry that i unable to keep track of your UI i love it alot, but is there anyway to disable the errors from blizz?

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by Yozka View Post
    Im very sorry that i unable to keep track of your UI i love it alot, but is there anyway to disable the errors from blizz?
    you can do /luaerrors off, but that hides all errors not just blizzard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

I dunno if people use it anymore, but i think the addon bugsack can help you grab the errors you encounter so that you can send them to the dev to help out with fixing anything that may be off on their end.

+ Reply to Thread