+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with my Fury

Help with my Fury

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avist/advanced

Basically there's a very good chance i'm going to be DPSing in FL on single tank fights next week (my MS is prot) and my DPS isn't quite where it should be. Any pointers would be nice as well as corrections. I am aware of several things that I already intent to fix, if you seen anything else i would appreciate it. Also if you have any suggestions on gear that is easily attained and is a viable upgarde please say so. Specifically t11 gear(not sure if it's woth having with reforge) and craftable BOE weapon.

Enchants: I'm obviously missing a lot of them, a list of good Fury enchants would be nice just to make sure i plan on getting the right ones.
    Gems: I have a incorect gem in my boots which i'm going to change and i have 2 30str gems instead of 40str.
    Reforge: I believe i have these correct for the most part, critique is welcome. The mastery Trinket i know should be reforged to crit but i use it on my prot set so i leave it as is until i get the tank trinket off Beth.

My rotation needs finetunning (i unfortunatley don't get to practice it much) but i have a pretty good understanding of abilities and how they function together.
    Last edited by Gregasaurous; 08-28-2011 at 03:04 AM.

TGM made a great Fury guide found here
    T
    hat should help with a big part of your questions already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

wow, i actually looked for that and couldn't find it for whatever reason, thank you for posting the link.

+ Reply to Thread