+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Boda UI

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrr View Post
    Adding to the praise , this UI keeps everything centralised, and pleasantly uncluttered. Thanks mate!
    Your welcome.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    Hey I have a question.

I see your using sldatatext and tiptac. Ive always had a problem with those two addons. specifically tiptac dosnt manage the tooltip of the sldatatext elements. I wind up with huge tooltips that I cant anchor or resize. so in short, Im looking to anchor the sldatatext tooltips to the tiptac anchor. Any suggestions?
    I can't say Ive messed with those options. Though in my UI I don't have any abnormal tool tips unless I'm comparing and item and it runs through all the ones in my bags then past 4 or so tool tips it goes blizzard default, not sure what causes that. I don't recall having any issues with SLDataText.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    I can't say Ive messed with those options. Though in my UI I don't have any abnormal tool tips unless I'm comparing and item and it runs through all the ones in my bags then past 4 or so tool tips it goes blizzard default, not sure what causes that. I don't recall having any issues with SLDataText.
    when i hover over one of the elements,( friendslist, guild, or memory) the window covers life half my screen. havent had that problem?
    Last edited by truculent; 10-07-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    when i hover over one of the elements,( friendslist, guild, or momory) the window covers life half my screen. havent had that problem?
    I don't have all those modules enabled, but I do have the Durablity one. Mousing over it causes no issues. My guess is either one of those modules is messed up within SLDataText or you have another addon causing the conflict. Perhaps some sort of guild related addon (just guessing).

Hey Boda, first of all, thanks for the great UI. Love it. I have a question. I wanted to keep the blizzard raid UI frame but no matter how hard I tried through interface (raid profile) it never seem to pop. Was wondering if you or anyone here know a solution to it. Second, if I were to start pitbull from scratch, how can I adjust to look like yours? I can't seem to match the profile for pitbull only. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamx View Post
    Hey Boda, first of all, thanks for the great UI. Love it. I have a question. I wanted to keep the blizzard raid UI frame but no matter how hard I tried through interface (raid profile) it never seem to pop. Was wondering if you or anyone here know a solution to it.
    You have to allow it to be shown through Pitbull. There is an option (can't remember off the top of my head), might be "Modules" where you have to un-check the hide blizzard raid frames box.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamx View Post
    Second, if I were to start pitbull from scratch, how can I adjust to look like yours? I can't seem to match the profile for pitbull only. Thanks.
    There are so many settings that create my pitbull frames it would take me a book to type out a step by step. Really you just need to figure out what the folder issue is and set my profile. Because if your not seeing my profile its a folder issue. I find it hard to believe that you can set the profiles for all the other addons but not Pitbull.

I would try dumping your WTF and Interface folder and starting the install over from scratch. Follow the set up instructions exactly and refer to my guide linked in the help and support section for further info.

I have never done this. Is my UI supposed to already look like yours when i log into the game? Mine has alot of the addons piled in the center of the screen and is showing the default blizz action bars I made sure I renamed the folders correctly. Any clues to what I may have done wrong? Also Pitbull doesnt look like yours at all.

load the profiles

Quote Originally Posted by babysn00ks View Post
    I have never done this. Is my UI supposed to already look like yours when i log into the game? Mine has alot of the addons piled in the center of the screen and is showing the default blizz action bars I made sure I renamed the folders correctly. Any clues to what I may have done wrong? Also Pitbull doesnt look like yours at all.
    You have to follow the rest of the installation instructions under the "In Game Setup" part. As Kavaren said, you need to load the profiles. Re-read the information on my download page.

I am unable to set up SUF on multiple characters. I set up all the addons on my main, switched to my alt and repeated the same steps, and SUF won't display your settings.

Quote Originally Posted by WraineGaming View Post
    I am unable to set up SUF on multiple characters. I set up all the addons on my main, switched to my alt and repeated the same steps, and SUF won't display your settings.
    The only thing I can think of is a folder issue if the profile for SUF won't show up. I wish I could be more help.

I wish Pitbull would just make boss frames so I didn't need 2 use to unit frame mods. Or if I could replicate my Pitbull frames with SUF.

so do you have any idea when the 4.3 version will be out? i now hate the wow ui and can not go back to it. let me know what you think about me jsut intergrating the 4.2 version into the 4.3.

Thanks man, works perfectly for me and has made tanking a lot easier on my warrior

i know ur probably crazy busy getting deep into DS but i was wondering if a 4.3 update was in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Malganis View Post
    i know ur probably crazy busy getting deep into DS but i was wondering if a 4.3 update was in the works?
    You have no idea lol. We downed 5/8 in the first night, I'm neck deep in strats trying keep us in the top 5 of our realm heh.

In any event my UI has been working fine with just updating the addons in my pack. So look for updates and you should be good. I get occasional bug sack errors for DBM, but that's to be expected this early.

I'll get a full 4.3 update out in a week or so after all the updates die down.

not sure if anyone has asked this but, will this work for 25m?

Quote Originally Posted by Batteries View Post
    not sure if anyone has asked this but, will this work for 25m?
    Yes, but you will have to adjust the raid frames through Pitbull for 25 frames and then place it some where else, cause 25 won't fit in the box I made for raid frames.

Sorry I just have no use for more than 10 frames.

I just downloaded your UI again and updated addons, etc and set my video settings but I can't get above 13fps anywhere and I'm usually around 60+ everywhere. There were some addons that didn't have updates for though, could they be causing issues?
    Galook - Dwarf Paladin - US Nazgrel

Quote Originally Posted by BryceE View Post
    I just downloaded your UI again and updated addons, etc and set my video settings but I can't get above 13fps anywhere and I'm usually around 60+ everywhere. There were some addons that didn't have updates for though, could they be causing issues?
    I noticed significant FPS loss in LFR the other night, but I did have my video card set to high/ultra, which is fine for 10 mans that I normally do. I do need to update by card driver, you might want to check that as well.

Besides all that yes, some addons being out of date still could have an effect, though I'm not sure which ones atm. I did notice in my addons list in the character selection screen that there was a Button Facade AND Masque, which I need to investigate.

Right so I just looked into it. Apparently there was 2 left over Button Facade folders in my addons list when the author changed it to Masque, which is also in there. So that's one thing. You can safely delete those 2.

Also I noticed bug sack giving me the occasional error for Recount yesterday when I did the LFR and had FPS loss. Tonight there is an update to Recount, plus like 3 others in my pack so get those updates.

+ Reply to Thread