+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Boda UI

It was FPS loss just idling in Stormwind on a high pop server. I'm usually around 60 in Stormwind on my server.

I'll removed ButtonFacade and do some updates and see.
    Galook - Dwarf Paladin - US Nazgrel

Love the look! Really am enjoying this UI... however the max res I can go up to is 1920 X 1200 (Wide). The biggest prob with that is that the background for the SLdatatext is too far to the right to be behind the info as is the same with the minimal button frame. Also have a feeling, haven't tried yet, that the meter that you show below the minimap button frame (on your first picture with the Rag health lvl) is going to be too far to the right at as well.

How do I move those?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyecks View Post
    Love the look! Really am enjoying this UI... however the max res I can go up to is 1920 X 1200 (Wide). The biggest prob with that is that the background for the SLdatatext is too far to the right to be behind the info as is the same with the minimal button frame. Also have a feeling, haven't tried yet, that the meter that you show below the minimap button frame (on your first picture with the Rag health lvl) is going to be too far to the right at as well.

How do I move those?
    Kg panels controls the backgrounds. Type /kgpanels config
    Go into the active panels, select the one you want and unlock it to move it.

The frames you see are boss frames from Shadowed Unit Frames. Type /suf
    Find the boss frames to unlock and move.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Ok, pardon me if I am a lil sparse when it comes to this. I found the one the was able to fix the minimal button frame,and the meter that shows Ragnaro's health (as in your first picture). One last thing.... I would like to move the finding herbs/etc bars a little to the left of the map if possible because it overlaps the map just a smidge.

Other than that, after seeing up my keybindings.... this is the best looking most awesome UI I have ever used and I love it!!!
    Last edited by Johnnyecks; 01-02-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Ok, pardon me if I am a lil sparse when it comes to this. I found the one the was able to fix the minimal button frame,and the meter that shows Ragnaro's health (as in your first picture). One last thing.... I would like to move the finding herbs/etc bars a little to the left of the map if possible because it overlaps the map just a smidge.

Other than that, after seeing up my keybindings.... this is the best looking most awesome UI I have ever used and I love it!!!
    Raven controls all buff bars and icons. Type /raven

At the bottom of the main page you will see a red button that says unlock all. Hit that, move, lock again.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    Raven controls all buff bars and icons. Type /raven

At the bottom of the main page you will see a red button that says unlock all. Hit that, move, lock again.
    Thank you so so much!!!!

Sorry, I have another question.

In DS, on the fight with Ultraxion. The hour of twilight button is not appearing. What do I have to move around/change for that to show?

Thanks.

Sorry, I have another question.

In DS, on the fight with Ultraxion. The hour of twilight button is not appearing. What do I have to move around/change for that to show?

Thanks.
    /bt

Look for the extra action button selection.

I'm sorry to say I will not be updating this UI.

I do not have time to maintain it. I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and support over the years.

I may come back to releasing my UI publicly in MoP. The current Download available on wowinterface still works, you just need to update the addons. If anyone has variations of my UI they wish to put out for public download feel free. I would only ask that you toss some credit my way.

Take care.

- Boda

hey man i know that youve stopped making your UI, understandable with having to balance RL. But if for some reason you check this thread I had one question. In your UI when you rend for instance you get a red border around the rend button, I was wondering what addon did that and how I can configure. I'm in the process of making a new UI and I like that a lot, simple yet it helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Malganis View Post
    hey man i know that youve stopped making your UI, understandable with having to balance RL. But if for some reason you check this thread I had one question. In your UI when you rend for instance you get a red border around the rend button, I was wondering what addon did that and how I can configure. I'm in the process of making a new UI and I like that a lot, simple yet it helped me.
    Raven.

Its quite the amazing addon. It controls all my buffs, debuffs, all the little bars that show debuffs and buffs on targets above the unit frames, expiry warnings when debuffs are about to fall off (with sound), all the count down timers on the action bars, and the highlights on the action bars that you're talking about.

I still check back every now and then.

Hey Boda, I just wanted to stop by and thank you for putting this together. Been using it since a long time ago, and now that I'm back to prepare for MoP I am elated to find it again. /cheers and hope to see you in MoP!

Well good news folks.

I had to do a fresh install of the game and the only copy of my UI was the one available on wowinterface from back in FL. So I grabbed it and updated the addons.

It appears everything is working except for Rating Buster, Flare Up and SlDataText. The first 2 you can just disable for the time being. SldataText has a bug with durability, probably due to the range slot being removed. You can just disable that option in the addon and it will stop spitting out errors.

Any plans to release an update for MoP? I love your ui the only problem is with LFR an the raid frames.

I will probably release a new version for MoP, though it may be a while.

ATM I have been using my UI while leveling in MoP. Which is basically the one available at wowinterface.com right now, with all the addons updated of course. There are some minor bugs with a few of them, but largely its working.

Just make sure to update everything you can.

Hey Boda!
    I've used your UI as template for my own configs since ICC. Now that I'm back in MoP with a new UI config I thought I would try out I can't help to notice how ridiculously good your layout is. No selfportrait is pure genius for instance and a crapload of other smart tweaks I sometimes realise that i really miss!!

I probably should just spare me the trouble and download Boda UI but I really do want to try other solutions aswell :P Time will tell what I end up with but I just wanted to share with you how brilliant this is.

//Zmurf

Thanks for the kind words.

I also dont have the profiles showing up, and I did exactly what the instructions told me, aside from deleteing the WTF folder. It wouldnt let me. Said i need administrators permission. but I could delete the contents so I did and replaced everything with the contents of your folder. and as for the account name and realm, wow auto created those files even when I renamed your with the original names. HELP lol

I replaced the character folder name with yours also, everything looks how it should its just not set up, like I see where thing should be but there blank, i assume because the profiles havent been set

ok I figured it out, I had to update the add ons first lol

+ Reply to Thread