+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Boda UI

Boda UI

Boda UI has been a constant work in progress over the course of 3 years. Its been a great source of enjoyment for me that so many people have enjoyed my compilations, so I continue to upload them for public download. It was time for a new thread with this newest release since the old one was 52 pages long, so here we are.

Download Link
    (Close up pictures and install instructions are on the download page)

Version 4.2 is now Live! Changes include a master font for the entire game to complete the look and a few minor tweaks. Also a new DBM skin for the bars. To download that by itself check out my Boda UI - DBM Skin.

• The resolution for this UI is 1920x1080 and will only be released for that resolution. If you wish to use this UI for a different resolution you will have to unlock and move the addons yourself. The time it takes to do this depends on your working knowledge of addons in general. Though with the new centered layout, most anyone should have to move is the stuff in the top right corner. I also recommend reading the "Different Resolutions" section of my Guide to Downloading or Uploading a User Interface.

• This UI is specifically designed for a Warrior Tank in Raiding situations. However many users of different Classes and Specs have been able to modify it so suit their needs. Since moving to Raven (which controls all buffs and debuffs) it should automatically show your specific debuffs on your target and your specific active cooldowns. You should only need to Blacklist the things you do not want shown.
    Last edited by Bodasafa; 09-23-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Great thanks, been meaning to try it so I'm currently downloading it. Will check back with how it goes!

Works perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiceur View Post
    Works perfectly
    Excellent, glad to hear it.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

i was looking for a useful and clear ui, yours is perfect, works on all my char, tank,healer and dps, really a good work
    thks

Yep it's great, I first thought that it would be very cluttered in the center, and many of my guildies have been saying the same, but when using it, it's very good. I only added some addons that I'm addicted to and used my own raidframes (which I'm used to after 3+ years Great work, once again!

Thanks guys.

When I started creating UIs most of my stuff (if not the whole UI) was on the bottom, giving a view port effect. However, after moving to a 23" monitor I found myself searching with my eyes far to much away from my character. So in this latest creation everything is positioned around the character, but allowing enough room to actually see the character and off in the distance.

I liked that UI and i believe it's a good-useful one

Hi, I'm having issues while installing your UI: there is no profile called Bodaui in the config boxes of the addons. Could you help me with it?

Thanks

Slicky

Nevermind, I did something wrong

Okay now that it works perfectly fine, I must say THANK YOU. This is the best UI I ever had, and really simple to set up thanks to you. Many thanks.

Sorry for my english btw, I'm french

Best,

Slicky

Your welcome, glad you enjoy it.

I just switched over to your UI from real ui and I have to say I love it, its clean and shows everything I need. Perfect for my rogue and warrior tanks.
    Thanks!
    Playing Horde on Cho'Gall: PvE sub Rogue, Prot Warrior
    Gave up hope on Alliance on Elune

Glad to hear it!

I just added an in action video of my UI in the original post.

i have loaded the UI but the bodaui profile was not in any of the addons to setup. what may i have done wrong?

one other thing, when i move my mouse over a toon all there information comes up in ht emiddle of the screen and i am not sure which addon is doing that. any ideas?
    Last edited by Hangman15; 10-04-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: added text

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman15 View Post
    i have loaded the UI but the bodaui profile was not in any of the addons to setup. what may i have done wrong?

one other thing, when i move my mouse over a toon all there information comes up in ht emiddle of the screen and i am not sure which addon is doing that. any ideas?
    You have a folder issue, you did part of the set up process wrong if my profiles are not showing up. The reason stuff is in the middle is because the profiles are not set.

Re-read the download instructions and follow them exactly step by step. For more in depth information read my guide linked in the help and support section on the download page.

Great UI, i love it, ive been using if for a while. I do have a question. I'm a clicker and whevever achievemts go off, or when random loot rolls pop, they show up right over the buttons, is there anything i can do to move the achivement pop up window, and the loot roll window?

Adding to the praise , this UI keeps everything centralised, and pleasantly uncluttered. Thanks mate!

Hey I have a question.

I see your using sldatatext and tiptac. Ive always had a problem with those two addons. specifically tiptac dosnt manage the tooltip of the sldatatext elements. I wind up with huge tooltips that I cant anchor or resize. so in short, Im looking to anchor the sldatatext tooltips to the tiptac anchor. Any suggestions?
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Malganis View Post
    Great UI, i love it, ive been using if for a while. I do have a question. I'm a clicker and whevever achievemts go off, or when random loot rolls pop, they show up right over the buttons, is there anything i can do to move the achivement pop up window, and the loot roll window?
    There is no way to move that stuff through the addons in my UI. You would need to download an additional addon to do that. I think one is called Move Anything, though I have never used one.

Also just stop clicking. You would be amazed at how dramatically your play improves by using key bindings. It will suck at first but you have to keep at it, I can tell you first hand its worth the work.

+ Reply to Thread