+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UI Revamp, could use some help!

UI Revamp, could use some help!

UI layout.jpg

This is what I would like my UI to look like (filling in the white spaces) and I kinda failed on the right side, was using paint for the boxes and the picture needed to be scrolled to the right apparently.

Screen Size i'm running is 1920x1080 (wide)

I am using skinner for the black bar on the bottom and I just didnt move the skinner top bar back to 0.

If someone can list some addons that can help me achieve this UI that would be super mega awesome.

The general area of the white boxes is where I would like things to be, like have DBM not move the timers that are about to expire and just be listed on the right side, maybe a simple action bar addon, not sure about the health and target health frames. The one that is really stumping me is getting buffs listed vertical instead of horizontal.

Addons I have that I will be continuing to use are:
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Recount
    Omen
    Atlas Loot
    Auctionator
    Death Note
    ErrorMonster
    Skinner
    DoTimer (if you have a better timer watcher please suggest!)
    CooldownCount
    ArkInventory

Please and thank you!

Raven and Elkano's Buff Bars can do what you're looking for with buffs. Raven handles timers as well.

I like rActionBarStyler for action bars.

I'm using an oUF layout for unit frames right now, but i like Shadowed UnitFrames a lot too. Its very functional and reasonably customizable without being overwhelming like Pitbull or STUF can be.

Cool, I will look into Raven and rActionBarStyler

I think i have fiddled with oUF and confused me... and SUF always broke my wow D:

I downloaded Elkano's last night but have not fiddled with it yet, from the looks of it, it does ALMOST what I want.
    Looking for something that just shows the icons instead of all the timers as well.

Thanks for the addons!

EDIT: rActionBarStyler doesn't seem to be on curse
    EDIT: Also having trouble finding an HP Bar mod, one to move my hp bars D:
    Last edited by Potara; 09-26-2011 at 10:41 PM.

For oUF I just found a layout I liked and used oUFMovableFrames to size and move. Anything else usually requires some lua edit.I'm using oUF lure for units and oUF brethren raid frames. They both have more in game options than most oUF layouts do.EBB has a minimal setting with icons and number timers, but it sounds like you may like raven better.rActionBarStyler is on wowinterface.

+ Reply to Thread