+ Reply to Thread

Thread: druid tank question

druid tank question

delete plz ty
    Last edited by pulled; 08-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.

An audit of myself determines I am not a recruitment officer for you.

There are a lot of HALP posts lately asking for people to "please help my friend" instead of "please help me". Now we have please audit our potential recruits. In that case, we aren't actually "HALP"ing them because advice we offer actually hurts their chances of being recruited and may be used to judge them rather than to actually help them.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

If you would like to know if a recruit is doing things correctly there is plenty of info out there that gives basic rotations and stats weights. Other than that test him out in a raid or even a troll dungeon but raid preferably. As Quin said the halp section is more of a HALP me improve myself

Also in terms of recruitment in general. Our oppinion of this person doesn't mean a thing. We aren't the ones who will be potentially grouping with the person, you will. It doesn't matter what we think if they don't fit in with you it doean't work out. I know Lore has covered the topic of recruitment several times in PST and at least one if not two weekly marmots dedicated solely to discussing how to recruit people and make sure its a good fit. You can rewatch some of these for ideas, like simply talking to the person on vent for example.

On a different note you're more worried about things which can be corrected than is this person just a good fit for your group.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread