Can't comment on why you're harder to heal than your druid buddy, as we have different mechanics and human error/perceptions play a big role. But regarding your gearing, here are some little adjustments that you could do to maximize your survivability.
- Get rid of your two expertise gems and put in Fine ember topaz.
- Use the Dodge enchant for your bracers instead of expertise
- Reforge Hit to mastery on your back, weapon and ring, rather than your survival stat to mastery
- Undo your gloves reforge
- Get the BS crafted boots if you can
- and in general, if you want to reforge an avoidance stat to mastery, usually try to reforge Parry rather than Dodge as you will naturally have more Parry due to raid buffs.
You don't have to do any of those things but if you wanted to max your survivability, try them out, especially the expertise and hit related points. If you're not having threat issues, then don't aim for a specific hit and expertise value.
Overall though your stats are fine and there is no reason why you won't be able to handle normal Firelands damage. Just use your cooldowns (personal and raid) correctly.