+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was told I took to much dmg

Was told I took to much dmg

Today while tanking, was tanking Onyxia.... never had an issue before joined a new guild not sure if it was the healers or not.... but they were saying I was taking to much dmg. Was wondering if you would be able to look at my armory and throw me a couple of pointers tell me if there is anything wrong with how im gearing/specing Thank You!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hoden/advanced

Leg armour is wrong get the dodge/stam one, drop one of the stam trinkets for a mastery/avoidance one, equal out your dodge and parry ratings a bit, probaly only want about 25% more parry rating than you have dodge rating.

You took to much damage while tanking the level 80 boss Onyxia? A boss that has been tanked before with 1/4 of your unbuffed hitpoints? Unless you never use demoshout/thunderclap and sit down to get additional rage i can't see what's totally wrong with you.

Edit: reforging..
    neck parry to dodge
    shoulder hit to mastery
    chest parry to dodge
    wrist expertise to mastery
    weapon hit to dodge
    shield hit to dodge
    ranged expertise to dodge
    gloves parry to dodge
    waist crit to dodge
    pants parry to mastery
    feet do the first set of molten front dailies and grab the dodge/parry boots, reforge them from parry to mastery
    ring1 unforge

Having a avoidance rating difference between dodge and parry favoring parry is okay in the low three digits zone but you're 1500 rating off. That's a lot of wasted avoidance into dimnishing returns there.
    Last edited by klausi; 07-22-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    You took to much damage while tanking the level 80 boss Onyxia? A boss that has been tanked before with 1/4 of your unbuffed hitpoints?
    Reasonably sure he means he was the Ony tank on the Nef fight.

+ Reply to Thread