+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium Membership Not Finding Me On Tankspot From Zam

Premium Membership Not Finding Me On Tankspot From Zam

Not sure where to post this so I chose off-topic. I signed up for a premium membership through Zam but when following the links from the Premium page nothing seems to be working for my account. I sent a PM to Cinder as the Premium page suggests but I haven't heard anything (message sent Sunday 7/17). Is there a mod or admin I can forward my PM to and they can take a look. Greatly appreciate it.

You should actually have used to "contact us" button and not message cider. In any case I let the person in charge know and suggested changing that page to have correct instructions in the future.

when you log in here, do you log in using your old tankspot id? or do you use your zam email?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    when you log in here, do you log in using your old tankspot id? or do you use your zam email?
    Zam ID and TS ID are the same, and same email, maybe thats causing an issue

it shouldn't be, so have you tried logging into here as briansemail@gmail.com / password instead of Brian1020? and when you log into the ZAM website, can you verify that the premium membership is active at least there?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    You should actually have used to "contact us" button and not message cider. In any case I let the person in charge know and suggested changing that page to have correct instructions in the future.
    Understood, I think when I read this under Donor Benefits, it prompted me to PM Cinder:
    Please note: All of the above services require that you make a donation as a registered user here on TankSpot; this allows the system to automatically identify your account and upgrade it. If you make an anonymous donation, please send me a private message with the e-mail address you used to make the payment if you'd like your account upgraded!

Also, when I log out of TS and ZAM, clear cache/cookies, etc, and only log back into ZAM and then come to TS and click the link to activate my account I get "This has been disabled. Please login with your ZAM Email and ZAM Password to link your accounts.". If i logon to TS and click Premium I get "TankSpot does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Thanks for helping and looking into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    it shouldn't be, so have you tried logging into here as briansemail@gmail.com / password instead of Brian1020? and when you log into the ZAM website, can you verify that the premium membership is active at least there?
    Ah, that was it, i wasn't using the email addy for my username, I was using the username. Premium now says Downloads...Thank you much. Now this can turn into a reading is fundamental thread hopefully with lots of FAIL pics.

Thanks Kaz.

no problem =] glad to have ya.

+ Reply to Thread