1. It's minor, but the leg enchants switched up. Now it's the Stam/Dodge.
2. Block is at only 50%, that will lead to slightly more chunks of damage.
3. You have 4 dodge/stam gems instead of mastery/stam
4. You have a parry/mastery gem in your belt prismatic socket instead of pure mastery
5. You haven't reforged. At all. So many items without mastery reforged onto them. Wait, you have reforged, but INTO expertise from parry?
6. I still haven't seen a good explanation of the math behind it, but parry is now only slightly above dodge since 4.2 with the change that agility doesn't give dodge % (subject to diminishing returns) but instead base dodge is now 5%. Somehow this change has lead to parry rating being only a couple hundred over dodge rating (since there's no 'hidden' agility giving dodge % anymore).
7. I'd still take the TB trinket, Mirror of Broken Images over the Alch trinket every day of the week. Even in firelands. Yes, you lose some stam, but the mastery gain is not insignfiicant, as is the huge magic damage reduction on a 1min timer. Not as valuable as in T11, but still very nice.
The last one is a question I can't see in the gear - which fights are they saying you take too much damage and when do you use your defensive CDs in those fights?