+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some feedback on my Tanks

Need some feedback on my Tanks

I have 2 tanks, a Pally (main) and a Druid (alt)

My Pallys is stepping into firelands and my druids starting to do the older raids.
    I want to make sure they're both in the best shape possible, because, I admit, that I've been rather slack when it comes to the gear, especially my pally, enchant, slap and few gems in and away you go.

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get feedback on my tanks, reforging, gems etc.

Pally Arvin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Arvin/simple

Druid Banon http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Banon/simple

On the Paladin: Eternal Glory isn't a great talent since they added the CD to Wog in 4.1, while theres not many other talents for survival, Rule of Law is fairly big threat talent and not a bad place to put your points. You shouldn't need two stam trinkets soming with some static mastery would be nice. Windwalk on the weapon would be good, as would updating to the new leg enchant since they bummed agility for pallies in 4.2. Changing your meta to the Eternal shadowspirit diamond should serve you well, probably be better off with Fractured amberjewels in your yellow sockets and Puissant Dream emeralds in your Blue sockets. you should be refoging to mastery whereve possible, or avoidance if not, ideally your parry and dodge ratings should be kept identical. In the long run drop herbalism for a better tanking profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    On the Paladin: Eternal Glory isn't a great talent since they added the CD to Wog in 4.1, while theres not many other talents for survival, Rule of Law is fairly big threat talent and not a bad place to put your points. You shouldn't need two stam trinkets soming with some static mastery would be nice. Windwalk on the weapon would be good, as would updating to the new leg enchant since they bummed agility for pallies in 4.2. Changing your meta to the Eternal shadowspirit diamond should serve you well, probably be better off with Fractured amberjewels in your yellow sockets and Puissant Dream emeralds in your Blue sockets. you should be refoging to mastery whereve possible, or avoidance if not, ideally your parry and dodge ratings should be kept identical. In the long run drop herbalism for a better tanking profession.
    Agreed, 48% block is extremely low - I'd grab the Tol Barad mastery/resist trinket to replace your Vial, and gem more mastery.

Druid looks okay to me, but I don't play one so take that with a big ol' grain of salt.

For the druid, I would absolutely add another point to perseverance. Another 2% static magic reduction is far more important, then say adding an extra stack of fff with feral aggression. For your shoulders, reforge the hit to dodge, not the crit. And the helm, reforge the haste. For the gemming, unless your gonna step into hard modes replace all of your stam gems with agi ones. And don't bother with the socket bonus on the helm. The haste from that is usless. And if you can, try to find pieces with mastery on them. Which is why the tier 12 feral pieces are gonna suck for the most part, which is unfortunate since the 4 pieces is awesome.

Thanks for the replies.

I've had a go at both tank, so it people could take another peek, I'd appreciate it.
    What leg enchant do you recommend for my pally?

Better, but there's still a huge disparity in your dodge and parry ratings. Drakehide leg armour i beleive i the name of the leg armour, it's Dodge/stam.

+ Reply to Thread