+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advise on 4.2 changes to fury warrior and equipping items

Advise on 4.2 changes to fury warrior and equipping items

Hey all, with 4.2 out I've got a few new items and would greatly appreciate someone checking out my armory and making any suggestions as to any different reforging I should use or trinkets. I have FoA, LTS, Heart of Rage, and Apparatus of Khaz'goroth. Currently I have Heart of Rage and Apparatus equipped. Thanks for your time and I look forward to learning from ya'll to improve my dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rikur/advanced

Also, I've been watching vids on all the new fights, my guild I'm in took it upon themselves to take who they consider their top 10elite players and leave the rest of us to fend for ourselves and really struggles in our own 10 mans. Do you suggest I continue in the 10m we are stuggling in, look for a new guild, or pug? I've been with the guild for quite a while and prior to patch 4.2 I was a main raider pulling 20K deeps, staying alive, etc. Any advice on that matter would also be appreciated. Thanks!
    Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash

You're gear is perfectly fine. Reforging and trinkets all look good.

You might not pull the exact same dps since the recent warrior nerf. If you're not happy playing the game in your current role/situation, find a new one. Apply to some other guilds. Do what makes you happy since its your money paying for this game.

+ Reply to Thread