+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sooo...

Sooo...

I checked Mr. Robot the last night only to see that my gemming was way off. So, I changed to what teh Robot said to, but I've dropped quite a bit of health (about 3k worth).

It's also saying a couple of enchants need to change (chest, gloves), but I haven't gotten around to getting them made.

So my question is, what kind of health should I be sitting at? I know mastery is my love, and parry is the win over dodge, and all that. Just kind of startled me to see my health diminish.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trave/advanced

Love,
    Rystrave Jayne <3

Oh, and don't mind the Darkmoon card. It's only there because of doing random PVP D=

depends what content your running. are you going firelands ? heroic bwd or bot? reg bot? 5 man heroics?
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Well, right now doing just regular BoT and Fireland trash.

No worries, You have more then enough hp for the content you mentioned. Just dont pull ALL of the firelands trash at once!!
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Bbbbbut, moar is better right?! JK. It just startled me, but I have noticed since I rearranged my gems and reenchated some my TPS has gone way up and I'm pulling much more ridiculous DPS than before. Funny how things work Thanks guyyys

+ Reply to Thread