+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Protection Warrior] Rate/Critique/Give Advice for my Tank [Protection Warrior]

[Protection Warrior] Rate/Critique/Give Advice for my Tank [Protection Warrior]

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Coldabyss/simple

I
    'm starting firelands raids on tuesday with my guild and I wanna know if theres anything else I could improve

I find Darkmoon Card Earthquake lacklustre at best, Throngus's finer or procelain crabs are better avoidance trinkets, and Mirror of Broken Images is far more puissant as an adiitional cooldown. Getting a better Profession than herbalism would be better, Jewelcrafting or Blacksmithing are theoretically the best (more or bigger mastery gems) both would be ideal, however whicle the extram stam from mining isn't bad, the hot and HAste CD from herbalism sucks fro prot warriors, granted a new profession by tuesday ain't going to be a picnic. Glove enchant should be mastery, armsman was junk when it was new back in wrath, now it's outdated junk. shoulders have no enchant, get one, preferable the one that requires exalted with therazane, but failing that something at least. you also should prefer Lavawalker on boots over Mastery, Run speed's gnna save your arse more than the mastery loss.
    Last edited by Tengenstein; 07-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    I find Darkmoon Card Earthquake lacklustre at best, Throngus's finer or procelain crabs are better avoidance trinkets, and Mirror of Broken Images is far more puissant as an adiitional cooldown. Getting a better Profession than herbalism would be better, Jewelcrafting or Blacksmithing are theoretically the best (more or bigger mastery gems) both would be ideal, however whicle the extram stam from mining isn't bad, the hot and HAste CD from herbalism sucks fro prot warriors, granted a new profession by tuesday ain't going to be a picnic.
    Yeah . . . you see I'm kind of poor (only 4k gold) so I doubt ill be able to get BS or JC to 525 with 4k gold lol

i had a re-edit since i was tired and forgot half my post, Herbalsim is still a really bad choice for a tank or a warrior.

anybody else got anything to say

Quote Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    anybody else got anything to say
    You ask, but both times I've checked your armory you have your PvP gear on. If you're goint to bump a post, you might want to log out in your gear XD

Spec is cookie cutter.

Red Flag is you don't have Demo Shout as a minor glyph. Not much else to say, since not much else to see atm.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

+ Reply to Thread