+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where should I be as far as Hit/exp (Warrior)

Where should I be as far as Hit/exp (Warrior)

I was wondering where I should be with my hit and expertise. I seem to be missing a lot of my high threat abilities which is causing me to lose threat or not build as much as I should. I would just like to know what would be an ideal amount?

Adjust your spec/glyph and rotation first. If you're doing everything right and still need more threat, then you can consider getting more hit/expertise. I don't gear/gem/enchant for hit/expertise and my threat is still enough for everything in general case.

0 & 0, Respectively. Unless the chance of you dying is also 0, in which case as much as you like. the caveat is that if your raid is short on DPS to beat an enrage then it may be advisable to get some expertise, but this will have a negative impact on your survivability

I have pretty good survivability but my threat isn't as much as i'd like i just had a geared mage in my group and i couldn't hold threat off of him for anything idk if it's just warrior in general or what i'm using the cookie cutter rotation, spec, and glyphs

What's your priority. And do you actually have the cookie cutter spec?

Even a well geared mage should not be pulling off you inf you're working your rotation well. Especially since they can use Invisibility to dump threat.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Warriors are fine, a well played and geared warrior can can hold threat against a similairily well played DPS withough expertise or hit rating, assuming they don't over gear the stuff there tanking. you shoould only really need threat stats if you're tanking stuff tha won't sack vengeance.

+ Reply to Thread