+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Weekly Marmot - Patch 4.2 Survival Guide

The Weekly Marmot - Patch 4.2 Survival Guide

Note: Noticeably absent from the video are the Tier 11 nerfs. I actually just forgot to mention them in the show, but there isn't much to say on the topic that I haven't already, so it's probably for the best.

For the Legendary, on the PTR they recently changed it to Eternal Embers, not Living Embers (which are used for crafting). Eternal Embers are a boss drop item, 1-3 per boss in 25m, unknown yet for 10m drop rate. If you are using ML, be sure to set the threshold to rare, otherwise it will randomly pick someone in your raid group that is on the quest (if you have multiple ppl on the quest).
    Last edited by Timecks; 06-29-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Awesome episode (as always)!
    And I donīt like ketchup either.
    Best of luck to all of you nerds in firelands!

Google ads is putting up goldsellers for your video popup ad- thought you would like to know. Goldsoon in this case.

Lol I would prefer A-1 on my steak too!

I think the Tanking discussion for Shamans and Hunters on your last video would be the "Kite Tanking" technique...........

Chained dailies- an effort for a more amusing daily grind- good.

Heroic modes were tested on the PTR, by the way. They were on the schedule the same as everything else.

Also, the raid is accessible without pre-requisite. Also, to start the reputation with Avengers of Hyjal just speak to a vendor.
    Last edited by Kemanorel; 06-29-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Those damn nerfs, they get me every time. The cool thing is that they would not even be a part of my life if I never discovered how much I liked this game. I was checking out some online reviews and found a place to go play the game in a LAN setup. Now I cannot get enough and I found an awesome forum to go along with it. Do you guys ever use angies list to find reviews before you go on your missions?
    Last edited by bombsaway; 09-29-2011 at 09:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread