+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help needed playing a dps deathknight

help needed playing a dps deathknight

Can anyone tell me what the best dps spec for a deathknight is atm and the proper rotation for it ? thanks

Currently frost, next patch is Unholy (I think because my guild's DK was flipping out about UH being competitive next tier)

If you have further question, like how to gear rotations check out this link
    http://elitistjerks.com/f72/
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Definetly Frost. I play DK and no doubt. Sadly it's switching to Unholy in next patch... Should be Frost still, Great spec. Anyway, You should spec Frost til next patch.
    Risenelf (80) "People of Walmart"
    "Blood Death Knight"

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by Risenelf View Post
    Definetly Frost. I play DK and no doubt. Sadly it's switching to Unholy in next patch... Should be Frost still, Great spec. Anyway, You should spec Frost til next patch.
    with 4.2 being in 2 days for US and 3 for EU, not gonna be a large amount of time for him to do frost if unholy does turn out to be better in 4.2.

(patch is only based on S9 ending on the 28th)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

i think dual wield frost will still beat unholy but the buff to unholy looks pretty good

im lookin forward to facerolling kids in bgs on my arms warrior in the patch.no stance dancing anymore ftw

although its always nice to have a frost dk in a raid anyway for the icy talons buff

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    (patch is only based on S9 ending on the 28th)
    I don't think so.

rdate.jpg
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Quote Originally Posted by leethaxor View Post
    I don't think so.

Attachment 2920
    bit off topic here bro, but they announced S9 ending before that page was created.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Unholy maybe the best dps spec in 4.2, but i want to say i will keep my frost spec. if u want to be a spellcaster who wears plate , just be Unholy. I love the frost, cuz the lich king.

Well if yall dont mind in a week or sooner letting me know how unholy looks after the patch id love to hear your opinions. Im still lvling my dk atm but id like to understand unholy or frost before I hit 85 .

I think Frost might still beat Unholy as the best dps but not by a lot. They shouldn't nerf the Frost apex sho much through. Don't like the cast time on Hungering cold.
    "Blood Death Knight"

Quote Originally Posted by grothia View Post
    Well if yall dont mind in a week or sooner letting me know how unholy looks after the patch id love to hear your opinions. Im still lvling my dk atm but id like to understand unholy or frost before I hit 85 .
    Frost is major damage quick and if I understand unholy spec which I ont kind of do (I'm frost) it's more about plagues.
    "Blood Death Knight"

ya the frost dks are eating my threat while im tanking

+ Reply to Thread