+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So what am I (pally tanK) doing wrong and what is the rest of the raid doing wrong?

So what am I (pally tanK) doing wrong and what is the rest of the raid doing wrong?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/phzhkl857re79n5k/

I thought I was doing fairly well for getting most of the interrupts, etc. Also how the hell am I taking way more damage than the bear? According to the buffs gained section I'm using CDs way more often than the bear is it seems.

Is this you?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alook/advanced

unrelated:
    Tons of depravity getting off.

31463 damage on hit (Average of Drood)
    32230 damage on hit (Average of Pally)
    767 average more damage per hit you take and I don't think that's to much. [I think]. The drood seems a bit (1 ilvl equipped better then you) that could account for the extra damage mitigation. [I think]
    Last edited by leethaxor; 06-24-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

I know the depravities are getting off, kinda hard to get em when the druid wants to let the debuff wear completely off to taunt so I can get the add.

spell = 'Corrupting Crash' -- people getting hit by the shadow crash
    spell = 'Depravity' -- depravity not being interrupted
    spell = 'Festering Blood' -- add not being killed quick enough
    sourcename = 'Blood of the Old God' -- being hit by the slimes
    spell = 'Spilled Blood of the Old God' and amount > 1 -- people standing in the black puddle that they should never be standing in
    spell = 'Blaze' -- people standing in fire
    spell = 'Twisted Devotion' -- stacks of the buff Cho'gall gets when worship is not interrupted fast enough

Enter the things before the double dashes into the expression editor one at a time to find out who is doing things wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BryceE View Post
    I know the depravities are getting off, kinda hard to get em when the druid wants to let the debuff wear completely off to taunt so I can get the add.
    Depravity needs to be interrupted period. One getting off really really stresses your healers.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by BryceE View Post
    Doesn't matter, for 10 seconds after the blast both tanks should have te debuff. your bear's strategy is off. End of the day its both tanks with debuff vs both tanks with debuff and 10stacks of corruption.

we have our entire DPS switch to the add, and that generally means at least one person, usually our shammie (coz he's awesome) grabs the interupt.

Looking at your longest attempt, Cho's getting 4 stacks of devotion up with alarming regularity Considering you have 2 silencing shots (24s), 2 scatter shots (30s), 1 pummel (10s), 1 intimidating shout (2mins) , 1 fear (no cd), 1 Deathcoil (2mins), 1 howl of terror (40s), 1 windsheer (6s) 2 rebukes (10s), Avenger's shield (15s) 2 Hammer of Justice (60s), 1 Feral charge (15s), 1 Skullbash (10s) and god knows how many warstomps and Arcane Torrents , getting those Mindcontrols interupted should not pose a difficulty. getting that interupted is everyone priority, Screw DPSing,

+ Reply to Thread