On today's LEGENDARY:
    • 4.2 Trailer
    • Death of the Q&A
    • Authenticator Changes
    • And more!

Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv | Follow Gamebreaker on Twitter

Best, one, yet! >:3
    TOTES MA GOTES!

Was there a picture of Fony with a birthday cake in the intro? For 1/10th of a second?
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

THANKS FOR THAT!

+

warp speed lore

=

win

edit: and yes logan it does appear fony is holding a cake for 1 frame

edit 2: for reasons I cannot get into I cannot simply log in and check this but to anyone who has looked at the account cancel screen recently, I remember they have an infamous drop down of reasons (back in vanilla I swear to you, one of the options was "WOTF nerf"). So my question is, is there a dropdown that distinguishes between "I am quitting this game for good" and "I am saving money by not playing for 3 months while I wait for new content". Because if there is, I feel like that 600K number could be vastly more or vastly less than it really is depending on how people answered the "reason for quitting" dropdown.
    Last edited by Darksend; 06-23-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Getting bored of current content...Since we've been playing it for 7 1/2 months, not 6 1/2! :P

Wtf is with the giant prevacid ad that I can't get rid of? The X won't let me click it any more and it won't stay minimized... it's quite annoying.

Edit: I think it was just a flash glitch, my plugin crashed then when it restarted the ad went away.
    Last edited by Aggathon; 06-24-2011 at 11:46 PM.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Blip has been having some severe problems with their ad system lately. Hoping it gets worked out soon

+ Reply to Thread