+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tier 12 Raid info?

Tier 12 Raid info?

I have been searching the net, google, bing, etc to look for information about the next tier of raids. There are some decient youtube videos on most stuff, but I really can't find any place where there are some good discussions about any of the new encounters. Does the in game Dungeon Journal take away the need for discussion about encounters? Will tank spot be putting up or updating forums to talk about Tier 12 raids?

I can't answer your question but there is a site, learn2raid.com that had video's posted on it. At least thats what our raid leader said the other night, I just haven't had the chance to check it out yet. I can only visit Tankspot (for some reason) at work.

I was wondering about firelands progression. Do you need to kill all rag normal to unlock hardmodes or can you kill like 5-6 bosses and leave 1-2 optional ones to start working on hardmodes the first week of 4.2
    I'm sure there will be a few threads going up once 4.2 hits the live servers

umm, u will find something in zam or battle forum, there must be many news about patch 4.2 . I hate the new model of Ragnaros ,what the hell is the feet?

+ Reply to Thread