+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Talented Last Stand still needed

Quote Originally Posted by Booi View Post
    because of the instant style damage of this mechanic, and the fact that it doesn't occur again for another 30 seconds, the increased duration really does little for you. your raid my find more mileage out of rallying cry.
    Actually that's quite the opposite. Since electrocute won't kill anyone, you have a full 30 seconds to get the raid healed back up for another. The tank however continues to takes damage constantly both before and after the electrocute. And if they fall, the raid falls. If you need Rallying Cry for Electrocute, you're doing it wrong. Electrocute doesn't kill you. Adds kill you. Nefarian kills you. Everyone should be able to survive electrocute, it's the stuff you pile on top of that directed at the tanks that is threatening and if either tank dies it is a quick domino effect to the rest of the raid. The tank needs the cooldowns, not the raid. Dealing with electrocute for me is something like... well I guess I should cast 3 Wild Growths before the next one. Healing the raid isn't even stressful.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 06-24-2011 at 08:01 AM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Rallyong cry the first crackle in p2 last stand will be back up by the end of p3.p

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    Rallyong cry the first crackle in p2 last stand will be back up by the end of p3.p
    Phase 2 is a completely different set of rules. In phase 2 the tanks actually take less damage than the raid. This is not true of phases 1 and 3 where the vast majority of damage is on the tanks. You aren't disagreeing with what I've said in fact you're confirming it.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    Actually that's quite the opposite. Since electrocute won't kill anyone, you have a full 30 seconds to get the raid healed back up for another. The tank however continues to takes damage constantly both before and after the electrocute. And if they fall, the raid falls. If you need Rallying Cry for Electrocute, you're doing it wrong. Electrocute doesn't kill you. Adds kill you. Nefarian kills you. Everyone should be able to survive electrocute, it's the stuff you pile on top of that directed at the tanks that is threatening and if either tank dies it is a quick domino effect to the rest of the raid. The tank needs the cooldowns, not the raid. Dealing with electrocute for me is something like... well I guess I should cast 3 Wild Growths before the next one. Healing the raid isn't even stressful.
    unless you are on heroic, in which case electrocute without a raid cooldown will 1shot most people

+ Reply to Thread