+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HALP with spell Priority for Destruction warlock

HALP with spell Priority for Destruction warlock

I need help with figuring out what my spell proirity should be for my lvl 83 Destruction warlock? any advise would be great.

Armory link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shjoube/simple

soul fire to keep up the buff (usually lead with a soul burn soul fire and after hard casting soul fire)>immolate>bane of doom>conflagrate>chaos bolt>corruption>incinerate

spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#I0hZcbbZIbbfRbsRdo:Vozzb

OK, thank you. I will try it out tonight.

I'm not a warlock expert by any means, but I believe Uglie is spot on. I've only raided a few bosses with my warlock so my experience with him is limited. Maybe I can help you with where to get started though. It's not a rotation per say, but I do tend to start off the same way on every boss I fight.

Soul Burn + Soul Fire, immolate, bane of doom, conflag, corruption, chaos bolt, and then incinerate until conflag is back up, conflag, then incinerate again until you need to refresh immolate and corruption, then conflag again. Anytime chaos bolt is up again, cast that unless you need to reapply dots.

The reason I do bane of doom in between immolates and conflags is for latency purposes. Sometimes the game doesn't realize that the mob has immolate on it if you are just applying it until about a second later. That bane of doom GCD in between gives it time to recognize it.
    After that, it's just keeping your dots up,using conflag and chaos bolt on cooldown, and filling in with incinerate. One major point that I've noticed truly helps is what Uglie says at the beginning... keep the soul fire buff up. Hard cast soul fire if you need to, but your imp should be proc'ing it over half the time.

+ Reply to Thread