+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bg queues

bg queues

are they back to being screwed up again? i just queued up for eye of the storm.said average wait time 10 mins,i waited 15 and requeued im at time in queue 3 mins and still nothing has come up

or is this some new problem now that blizzard will ignore for forever until they decide to fix it.cuz normally my queue would pop not even a minute after when i requeue,although no ones really complaining about it on the battle.net forums so i dont know.maybe its just with eye of the storm but i perfer that over warsong gulch and arathi basin

actually maybe it was just eye of the storm cuz i queued up for warsong gulch and it worked fine
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 06-13-2011 at 10:59 PM.

some bgs just aren't as popular, and will take longer for the queue to pop, this is nothing new, even after they made them cross server/battlegroups. if people don't queue, blizz can't do anything about it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

some bgs just aren't as popular
    so eye of the storm isnt as popular anymore? cuz i know before ive gotten in,ive heard its faster to lvl as prot and tank so i might end up just trying that out.i know the last time i tried that though i hated it and ended up quitting my warrior at like 60 because i couldnt stand random pugs and i didnt wanna go thru hellfire peninsula

I don't think Eye of the Storm ever was popular, least not in comparison to the original battlegrounds. It just wasn't a very well received battleground in general. People will still queue for it if it's the weekend's call to arms battleground, but generally people won't go out of their way to queue for it.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

People will still queue for it if it's the weekend's call to arms battleground, but generally people won't go out of their way to queue for it.
    i guess maybe it just got less popular then since the last time i pvp'd then

but i dont know someone told me warriors in pvp sucked at lvl 35 anyway so i think im gonna wait now until i get throwdown and bladestorm and start pvping again.although if the tanking thing getting xp faster then questing is right are caster mobs still pretty bad as far as tanking for a prot warrior,or did gag order plus heroic throw fix that.cuz i know it sucked pretty bad back when i had a warrior tank when there was a pull with caster mobs in the group
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 06-14-2011 at 02:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread