+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SmF or MS?

SmF or MS?

Trying to figure out what spec I should be for arena's. Still in the lower brackets below 1500. At a comfortable spot with my PvP gear where I can start looking at weapons instead of the off set pieces. Should I be going for 2 of the vicious gladiator's slicers or going for the greatsword for either TG or MS?

Arms, hands done. Deeper fury tree offers nothing worthy to think about besides Heroic Fury and don't underestimate the dual wield miss penality. Those *TG - high mastery - two shotting during intercept stun* - days are long gone.

But i wouldn't bother to much with grinding gazillions of conquest points for a neat weapon, run ZA/ZG for a 353 one and upgrade to a crafted 365 once the patch 4.2 hits (probably in less then a month).

edit: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/70172/p...um-deathblade/

But i wouldn't bother to much with grinding gazillions of conquest points for a neat weapon, run ZA/ZG for a 353 one and upgrade to a crafted 365 once the patch 4.2 hits (probably in less then a month).
    um,so getting a weapon out of za and zg would be better then using a conquest point one for pvp?

cuz i was always under the impression that in pvp.pvp gear was better then pve stuff

Spending 3.400 conquest points on a 359 weapon with 4.2 coming within weeks and a reachable ilvl 365 weapon right afterwards seems like a waste to me.

Some PvE gear won't hurt and especially for weapons i'd go with the higher dps unless
    a) for whatever reason you're desperately in need of those 257 resilience
    b) the secondary stats suck (ie: lots of hit and you're already at the cap without an option to further reduce it)

Spending 3.400 conquest points on a 359 weapon with 4.2 coming within weeks and a reachable ilvl 365 weapon right afterwards seems like a waste to me.
    well,seeing as how im only lvl 5(i was actually lvl 15.but i decided instead of making a tauren id make a orc cuz i heard the racials were better)so i dont really plan on getting 85 anytime soon

i was planning on getting alot of pvp gear anyway cuz i dont really feel like bothering with rep grinding so i can do heroics cuz its a alt and i dont feel like wasting my time doing that on a alt,although the only thing that sucked(maybe part of my problem was.the only boas i have are the guild cloak and helmet and one of the dps trinkets)when i was pvping with my warrior was i seemed to die alot and i was always the first person people targeted

but i dont know,ive heard warriors scale with gear so maybe if i got the rest of my boas i would do better
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 06-03-2011 at 05:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread