+ Reply to Thread

Thread: enchant weapon crusader heal effect and field dressing talent

enchant weapon crusader heal effect and field dressing talent

does the heal effect work with field dressing talent.cuz i made this warrior because i remembered the reason why i didnt like pvping with a rogue before(ive pvped with warriors and loved it though) but i know crusader has a heal effect with it

unless theres a better enchant for a arms warrior for boas perferably for pvp cuz im pveing as fury.cuz last i checked crusader was pretty good

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    well it says all healing so it should be effected by Crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    well it says all healing so it should be effected by Crusader.
    ya,thats what i figured but i wasnt sure.since i figured the healing meant like people healing me or skills that could heal like enraged regeneration,etc

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    might as well test it out, because the other effect of crusader is also good.

I can confirm it works with mending since I use that on my PvP prot warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro View Post
    might as well test it out, because the other effect of crusader is also good.

I can confirm it works with mending since I use that on my PvP prot warrior.
    ya,i didnt really plan on pvping until i got the rest of the heirlooms i needed though since the only ones i have is one of the trinkets and the 2h axe.i know when i did pvp before(this was before i had the 2h axe though)i got stomped and i felt pretty squishy for a class that wore plate

but im guessing that was more or less because i was in 3/4 quest greens.oh ya,i have the boa guild cloak and helmet to but its the leather ones from the rogue i had i dont think im gonna buy the plate ones
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 05-30-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpJuice4 View Post
    does the heal effect work with field dressing talent.cuz i made this warrior because i remembered the reason why i didnt like pvping with a rogue before(ive pvped with warriors and loved it though) but i know crusader has a heal effect with it

unless theres a better enchant for a arms warrior for boas perferably for pvp cuz im pveing as fury.cuz last i checked crusader was pretty good
    Your only other viable enchant for heirloom gear is Fiery Weapon for a melee character and Crusader is better, even for a Rogue.

+ Reply to Thread