+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Features

New Features

So Blizz is introducing new premium features. The point in this thread is not to discuss if it's right or wrong, how they charge for it, if it's technically feasible, or whatever 'reason'...

I just want to know, what features you'd like to see in WoW that ain't there. Keep it short and avoid duplicating.

I'll start...

I'm on EU and want to play with my mate in the US.

New Features

That is not possible. The EU and US games are two totally different games with different code. People have asked before and it's just not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrous View Post
    That is not possible.
    did you read this part?

Quote Originally Posted by Babum View Post
    The point in this thread is not to discuss if it's right or wrong, how they charge for it, if it's technically feasible, or whatever 'reason'...

Quote Originally Posted by Babum View Post
    I'm on EU and want to play with my mate in the US.
    I would love that too

To be honest if they ask additional money for it, then i should be able to group with my RealID friends regardless where they are - US, EU, Russia, Korea, etc and regardless which faction - Alliance or Horde they are.
    If grouping with people from other regions are no technically achievable then at least cross-faction should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    To be honest if they ask additional money for it, then i should be able to group with my RealID friends regardless where they are - US, EU, Russia, Korea, etc and regardless which faction - Alliance or Horde they are.
    If grouping with people from other regions are no technically achievable then at least cross-faction should be.
    Cross Faction groups would be awesome, they do it in City of Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    Should Blizzard give everything to those willing to pay the asked price, no matter how impractical or short-sighted their demands?

I say no; there are some things which cannot be done, and should not be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Cross Faction groups would be awesome, they do it in City of Heroes.
    I loved City of Heroes for that!

+ Reply to Thread