+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BFF Report - The Witcher 2

BFF Report - The Witcher 2

Hah! You took my advice, awesome.

mike, I'm looking at your video: Hit space when you loot. There's your auto loot haha.
    Last edited by Krenian; 05-26-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

is this from a demo or is the game already released?

The game is live now.

Quote Originally Posted by kukuluku View Post
    is this from a demo or is the game already released?

its been out for ages lol. Well in Europe anyway, i think usa got it a week ago. Usa are in love this game for some reason, its an Ok game i think, but nothing earth shattering imo its all about the visuals, its basically the first game remade with loads of amazing lighting effects, and a few features plagiarised from Bioware, and one or two new ideas (loads of new technology though, you should see intelligent Ai, and day/night cycles and all that stuff). Actually that's sounds good even said like that lol. If you liked the first game you have to get this, i guess would be the idea. if you want a new rpg to play, then you have to get this too.
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

I wish I had money to spend on it, but if it is that similar to the first one I might as well just play that one for 30 bucs less.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    I wish I had money to spend on it, but if it is that similar to the first one I might as well just play that one for 30 bucs less.
    Im impressed, you havent been tempted by "shareware" from "sharing people"( you know what i mean). Some Pc gamers do that even if they can afford the game, and if they cant , its almost a given that they will.

About wicther 2, unfortunatley i had to stop playing it. It melts my GPU i can play every game released with my pc with decent settings but witcher 2 just over heats my pc too much within a hour or two(pc shuts down basically). Im scared to play again now in case i do permanent damage.
    Last edited by Krays; 06-28-2011 at 02:36 AM.
    "Gnoma Brasi sleeps withs the murlocs"

In response:

yes the game gets more awesome the later on you get
    yes you will see more boobies

Some people have said that the combat system is a little unintuitive. I personally found it ok, and you can do some pretty cool stuff when you spec the tree fully.

+ Reply to Thread