+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do i do?

What do i do?

I have a level 56 ret pally at the moment. I am thinking about making a death knight. Is it worth making a death knight? are they even good? Whats so good about them?

Would a level 85 dk beat a level 85 ret pally?

Thanks.

They are both viable. Direct comparisions are useless - since I can almost guarantee you that the class you enjoy most is the one you'll do best. There are theoretical ceilings to output, but 99.9% of players never get close enough to them to make it matter which class is theoretically better.

Create a DK. Level both to 85. Pick the one you enjoy most.
    An introduction into WarTanking (no longer updated as I've retired from WoW - the concepts will still be mostly accurate but the numbers no longer will be.) - http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...101-The-Primer

Main difference is that DK has slightly more ranged abilities if you pvp against them (if that's what you asked by "would DK beat paly"). PvE wise, the classes have gotten quite well balanced against each other nowadays so difference is playstyle and buffs you bring to a party with Ret brining +3% damage, aura and blessings while DK gives mob debuff and str/agi buff with horn.

Aside from that - what Loganisis said, you need to try them both out and see for yourself which one that appeals more to you. For that matter I'd keep both to 85 and you can perform any role with them.

Okay, well im thikning of making a gnome death knight. Do they use daggers? and do they have a pet?

Unholy specced DKs Have a pet: it's a Ghoul. As a class, DKs can't use daggers.

Do dks have professions? If so, what can they do?

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    you can get professions like you did on your paladin.

DKs are just a "hero" class as they start at 55 end there zone at 57-58 and in full blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydeee1 View Post
    Do dks have professions? If so, what can they do?
    Same as everyone else + Runeforge (which are the best weapon enchants for us + they are free)

+ Reply to Thread